A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Melnikoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Melnikoff is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Melnikoff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melnikoff graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Melnikoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Boris Melnikoff MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory B. Melnikoff practice?
- Dr. Gregory Melnikoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Melnikoff practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.