Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  warning  |  show details
by dan and candy on Oct 23rd, 2014

Mis diagnosed my problem. poor bed side manners. Both wife and I will find a better doctor.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2013

I have read some of the reviews on here and disagree. I see complaints about bloodwork and I would just like to point out that thanks to Dr. Mercurio's thoroughness, he caught and treated a life threating condition that most doctors would have treated with an iron supplement. I appreciate his thoroughness and will never change doctors.

|  Go somewhere else  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2013

Overcharged- way over required co-pay. Some staff are very rude, unresponsive to inquiries.

|  Do not use this dr.  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2013

Would not recommend this office to anyone! My copay was $25 but they made me pay $180 if I wanted to get seen. Still waiting on the refund. Also the Dr. ran $1000's of dollars worth of unnecessary blood work.

|  Establishing a doctor in New Smyrna  |  show details
May 12th, 2012

Dr.Mercurio was recommended by a neighbor and also a nurse at the hospital. He was very pleasant and spent as much time as I needed to answer all of my questions. His staff was very helpful and friendly.

|  show details
May 3rd, 2011

Does not have a good review of patients chart have had mistakes in prescriping medicine

|  show details
Apr 9th, 2011

I needed to see him on an unexpected occasion and they worked me in. I was very happy with his response and diagnosis. I avoided an emergency room visit because he was willing to work me in.

|  office staff  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2009

office staff needs some customer service and follow through training ...