Some ratings provided by DrScore.
warning show details warning
by dan and candy on Oct 23rd, 2014

Mis diagnosed my problem. poor bed side manners. Both wife and I will find a better doctor.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jul 19th, 2013

I have read some of the reviews on here and disagree. I see complaints about bloodwork and I would just like to point out that thanks to Dr. Mercurio's thoroughness, he caught and treated a life threating condition that most doctors would have treated with an iron supplement. I appreciate his thoroughness and will never change doctors.

Go somewhere else show details Go somewhere else
Apr 9th, 2013

Overcharged- way over required co-pay. Some staff are very rude, unresponsive to inquiries.

Do not use this dr. show details Do not use this dr.
Mar 28th, 2013

Would not recommend this office to anyone! My copay was $25 but they made me pay $180 if I wanted to get seen. Still waiting on the refund. Also the Dr. ran $1000's of dollars worth of unnecessary blood work.

Establishing a doctor in New Smyrna show details Establishing a doctor in New Smyrna
May 12th, 2012

Dr.Mercurio was recommended by a neighbor and also a nurse at the hospital. He was very pleasant and spent as much time as I needed to answer all of my questions. His staff was very helpful and friendly.

May 3rd, 2011

Does not have a good review of patients chart have had mistakes in prescriping medicine

Apr 9th, 2011

I needed to see him on an unexpected occasion and they worked me in. I was very happy with his response and diagnosis. I avoided an emergency room visit because he was willing to work me in.

office staff show details office staff
Mar 4th, 2009

office staff needs some customer service and follow through training ...