A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Merrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Merrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Merrick, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Radiation Injuries
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Diseases
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urination Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrick graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Merrick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Wetzel County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Stephen Merrick MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Merrick practice?
- Dr. Gregory Merrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Merrick practices Radiation Oncology near Wheeling, WV.
See Wheeling Radiation Oncologists.