A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Messner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Messner, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Messner graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Messner has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Messner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory N. Messner practice?
Dr. Gregory Messner practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Cardiologists.