A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Messner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Messner, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Messner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Messner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Messner graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Messner has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Norman Messner DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory N. Messner practice?
- Dr. Gregory Messner has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Messner practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Duncanville, TX.
See Dallas Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Dallas Emergency Physicians, Dallas Surgeons, and Dallas Cardiologists.