A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Michaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Michaud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michaud
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Michaud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Michaud, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaud graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Michaud has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Francis Michaud MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory F. Michaud practice?
- Dr. Gregory Michaud has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Michaud practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Boston Cardiologists.