A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Michaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Michaud, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaud graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Michaud has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Michaud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory F. Michaud practice?
Dr. Gregory Michaud practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and Burlington, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.