Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Mick
Dr. Gregory Mick, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY, with another office in Lexington, KY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Care, Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Mick is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital and Central Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Mick has the following 3 specialties
- Adult Care
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Gregory Mick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Curtis Gale-Dyer
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Lexington, KY 0.09 mi6
Dr. Katherine Ballard
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Lexington, KY 0.41 mi17
Dr. Ballard Wright
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Lexington, KY 0.41 mi49