2.5

• Good
  • Bad

October 28th, 2015
Patient
Dr. Mick is a life saver for people in chronic pain this doctor will thankfully prescribe medication that will make the quality of your life better. Other pain management Doctors since house bill 1 passed must have forgotten the oath they took when becoming a physician , the jerks that wear those fancy suits in Frankfort doesn't care about people that suffer from chronic pain !!

July 30th, 2014
previous patient
I would put -10 if I could! I have had back pain all my life but never took pain pills or anything for it, after a while your pain tolerance becomes high. In 2011 I was in a car accident which injured my back more, right hip and neck. They made me take a drug test everytime I came. I was not given anything other than an anti-imflammatory. He had me let him do an "injection" and took him 30 minuites to do and still did wrong ....my entire right side ceased up clean off the table, he then yelled at me for moving! Never did hit the nerve. I was in so much more pain after starting treatment, it was horrific! Do not see this doctor! Aside from all that he is rude and blames you for his mistake.

January 15th, 2014
rude docor
This man has a terrible ego that overrode what i was telling him. I explained what had happened to me, and he said i exaggerated when in fact i understated my problems.. I asked him why would you say that? i showed him on the nurse how my hips where twisted. He said it was impossible because he knew because he had 21 years of clinical expierience. MY injuries were horrific and i had to beg them to treat me. I got worse and begged for help. I finally got out of there as i made no progress and was writhing in pain. Since i left i am now active when i had been homebound due to this condition. I volunteer now for a charity which was impossible in the whole waste of time i was with him. I would never go back, ever never!!!!!

July 26th, 2013
Doctor Death
This individual is the worst doctor I have ever seen. I wished I had read his reviews before I went to his practice. He wrote the prescriptions, but I never saw him. I needed humane and compassionate treatment. Despite my attempts to explain the seriousness of my problem, he ignored and belittled me. Other reviews are extremely accurate. His staff is rude and unprofessional and supports him. There is no follow-up. There is no attempt to diagnose.

July 3rd, 2013
Dr mick bad dr
He has no heart he could care less what kind of pain your in. He has no bedside manners he's just a sob in my opinion they just keep patients for about 1 year then there is a big turnover. I would not take my dog to him. Good luck if your going here. If your looking Dont go here. Oh yea the only reason I gave him 1 star was I had to click on one and they didn't have a 1/2 star.

March 22nd, 2013
worse doctor i have ever seen
I only met this "dr" one time..and that was to be treated like a child!! sure they write scripts, but they never ask if they help...or should they be changed...or how was I doing or nothing...instead it is in and out...i hope they do get CLOSED.....THEY ARE NOT PATIENT CARE PROFESSIONALS....THEY ARE MORE ABOUT THEIR WALLET!!

August 30th, 2012
trthyts patients like addicts and he is horrible with patients
I saw this Dr.for about three months untill i realized he doesnt want to help patients. gives you barely enough meds to cover 6 hrs out of the day and wants you to suffer the rest of the time. Makes you uncomfortable to evan talk to. Acts like he is god and you are dumb. They need to get rid of him. After i left him had to have surgery and i went to dr tibbs for surgery because i think this guy would love to destroy your back on purpose so you can cry to him and he could laugh at you. He gets satisfaction watching people suffer and i did not get kicked out or anything like that I just had to find someone with compassion. Please stay clear you are better off to go to the vetrinarian office cause he treats you like you are an animal actually my dog gets better care. I can say without a doubt you cannot find a worse doctor

November 2nd, 2016