A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Middleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Middleton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Middleton, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleton graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Middleton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory David Middleton MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Middleton practice?
- Dr. Gregory Middleton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Middleton practices Rheumatology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Encinitas, CA.
See San Diego Rheumatologists.