Rheumatologist
Video profile

1.5

|  Was told it was in my head!  |  show details
by Tommy on Feb 15th, 2013

This doctor dismissed me and told me it was in my head. I have been diagnosed with a rare disease-Mastocytosis.

|  show details
Aug 26th, 2012

My visit to Dr. Middleton was extremely disappointing, and a complete waste of time and money.I have several orthopedic problems and have been suffering with pain for five years. Dr. Middleton basically dismissed my pain and told me it was all in my head. I asked him to explain my xrays to me and he said that xrays really don't mean anything, they're subject to interpretation. I've fallen several times in the past few months and he said it was no big deal, everyone falls. He said that if I'd fallen 250 times, I should be worried.I found him to be utterly unprofessional and completely uncaring. His staff was just as bad. On my first visit they had the reason for my visit incorrect, so I had to make another appointment. The person who took my vitals signs was obviously not paying attention. She recorded my temperature as 92 F (dangerously low) and my weight at 136 (I'm short and thin an weigh 125). I arrived for my appointment 30 minutes early, but I was seen before I even had time to fill out my forms. And during my brief visit with the doctor, the nurse interrupted saying his other patient was complaining that the doctor was late.Obviously, this is a cattle-call operation. They get you in and out just as fast as possible, medical care be damned.

|  show details
by Joan Jones on Jan 7th, 2010

I am very pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Middleton and his staff. He is a caring and thorough doctor and treats me with his patience.