A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Mieckowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mieckowski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mieckowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Mieckowski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mieckowski graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mieckowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clearfield Hospital
- Elk Regional Health Center
- Elk Regional Saint Mary's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory C Mieckowski MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Mieckowski practice?
- Dr. Gregory Mieckowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Mieckowski practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clearfield, PA.
See Clearfield Radiologists.