A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Mieckowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mieckowski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mieckowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Mieckowski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mieckowski graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mieckowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clearfield Hospital
- Elk Regional Health Center
- Elk Regional Saint Mary's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory C Mieckowski MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Mieckowski practice?
- Dr. Gregory Mieckowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Mieckowski practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clearfield, PA.
See Clearfield Radiologists.