A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Milani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Milani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Milani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milani graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Milani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Milani MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Milani practice?
- Dr. Gregory Milani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Milani practices Family Medicine near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Primary Care Doctors.