Dr. Gregory Minevich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

October 25th, 2013
My opinion of this doctor and staff is a good one. THe staff is always nice and smiling . My questions are always answered. I do have to wait most visits but it is usually because my doctor is delivering a baby a good reason to be late to the office. The girls in the office are great and very helpful.

May 23rd, 2013
The worst doctor ever!
This doctor and his office manager are total nightmares. When trying to schedule an appointment, you are just given a date and time. They will not work with your schedule period and this caused me to miss days of work. The doctor was very rude, insensitive and was rushed. He didn't address me concerns, instead telling me "too many details" while looking annoyed, asking me "what do you want me to do" while supposedly discussing my options for treatment. I was told to "tough it out at work." I was also given a medication, but told I could only take it a short time (when it's very commonly and safely given for long periods of time). Well after a month of this doctor's "treatment" I missed 2 weeks of work and had 3 visits to the ER (2 for dehydration, one because he was out of the office for 4 days and I was told by the office manager he would not refill my medicine until he was back and she suggested I go to the ER). When I told the office manager I was unhappy with my treatment, she suggested "your free to find another doctor" which I did.

November 22nd, 2012
Not good for pregnant women - ob gyn
When I visit there for postparum follow up, i took my oldest 18m daughter and i'm having a little visitor. The office manager named Monica told me 'you go back to your clinic because you don't want the exam'. She was meaning that I shoudln't take my daughter there and i'm bleeding so the doc couldn't check me. She was very rude. I felt really bad so I talked to the doc for complain about her. Doc was keep repeating procedures of postparum check ups(he thought she explained well but i was complaining her attitude) and he said she never have any problems with patient. The only thing i can think of someone playing "Who is the boss" there and scaring peoples so he may not know. Please doctor Minevich, someone or some day who couldn't find the babysitter like me, don't say come with someone then so they can watch out for your kids. Please Monica, say "unfortunately, dr. Minevich is not able to see you here today because you are bleeding and you have to undressed for exam but you have your daughter today". And please, notify to your patient when you make an appointment. Don't say think of your first postparum check ups. My first check ups? last year? I took my daughter with me but my doc didn't check me like yours.

October 17th, 2012
Horrible staff n wait time
the staffs r not at all pleasant....esp the lady at the front desk....no smile or greetings when u walk in. U will get an appointment time for 9 am but u will be actually called in for a checkup at 10am of mayb 9.45am....they make u wait a long time. I personally feel that my appointment is always rushed and i dont get time to ask as many questionsthat i want. Professionalism is something this clinic lacks big time. The staffs will be talking about a patient and you could clearly hear it in da waiting lobby.

May 3rd, 2012
Love it!
I went to Dr Minevich's office in Hayward for my prenetal back in 2010, and they made me feel welcomed as a new patient. I just recently returned to them for a physical and I just love them. They're kind and good personalities. No complaints so far.

June 16th, 2011
Great Doctor
DR. Minevich is great. All of my appointments with him went well. His staff never have you waiting a long period of time to be seen. He was there during my delivery which meant a lot to me. I am pregnant again and I will be transfering to him soon. I love the office staff and Doris. They are all great.

March 23rd, 2011
LOVE HIM :)

January 24th, 2011
Horrible!
Had no time during the office visits to answer questions or take an ultrasound, Was rude during delivery, yelled at the nurses, left during the process and told the nurses to "handle it". Told me I was not pushing hard enough...turns out I had an almost 10 pound baby via regular delivery, no follow up. Horrible Dr. I do not recommend!

September 30th, 2010
Dr. Minevich is an excellent ob/gyn doctor he is very sensitive to his patients needs and concerns. He always made sure I had all my tests necessary during my pregnancy and answered all my questions.

August 13th, 2010
Not Satisfied
Hi!Dr. Minevich was my wife's doctor during pregnancy. Earlier in her pregnancy we found that our baby has some fluid in his kidneys. i told this to him, but he never paid attention. After our baby was born i told this thing to the PED. Now we are going for series of tests for our baby. I hope everything goes OK.It was Dr. Minevich's duty to let the PED know about the fetal problem. But he never cared and now we are so tensed for the baby.I dont recommend him.