A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Misbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Misbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Misbach graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Misbach has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Misbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Misbach practice?
Dr. Gregory Misbach practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA.
See Anchorage Surgeons, Anchorage Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Anchorage Cardiologists.