A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Misbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Misbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Misbach
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Misbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Misbach, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Misbach graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Misbach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Allen Misbach MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Misbach practice?
- Dr. Gregory Misbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Misbach practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Cardiothoracic Surgeons.