Learn more about Dr. Gregory Misbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Misbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Misbach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Misbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Misbach, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Misbach graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Misbach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Allen Misbach MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Misbach practice?
- Dr. Gregory Misbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Misbach practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Cardiothoracic Surgeons.