A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Mitro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Mitro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Mitro, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitro graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Mitro has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Carolinas Medical Center - Union
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Charles Mitro MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Mitro practice?
- Dr. Gregory Mitro has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Mitro practices Radiation Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Matthews, NC and Mooresville, NC.
See Charlotte Radiation Oncologists.