A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Mock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Mock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mock graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nea Medical Center
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
- Oktibbeha County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Paul Mock MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Mock practice?
- Dr. Gregory Mock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Mock practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Columbus, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Starkville, MS and Searcy, AR.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Nephrologists.