Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Montgomery
Dr. Gregory Montgomery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Dr. Montgomery is affiliated with Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, Wishard Memorial Hospital and Clarian West Medical Center. Dr. Montgomery has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Montgomery has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Gregory Montgomery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Alvaro Tori
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pediatric Pulmonology, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi12
Dr. Marian Pfefferkorn
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi27
Dr. Mary Verghese
Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi13