A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Montgomery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Montgomery, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Montgomery MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Gregory Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Montgomery practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatric Specialists.