A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Montgomery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Montgomery, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Montgomery has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Scott Montgomery MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Gregory Montgomery has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Montgomery practices Pediatric Pulmonology near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Bloomington, IN.
See South Bend Pulmonologists.