A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Moran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Moran, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Infections
- Bacterial Meningitis
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Moran MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Moran practice?
- Dr. Gregory Moran has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Moran practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Emergency Physicians, Northridge Internists, and Northridge Infectious Disease Doctors.