A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Moreno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moreno
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Moreno, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Moreno has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Virginia Hospital Center - Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Moreno MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Moreno practice?
- Dr. Gregory Moreno has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Moreno practices Emergency Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Emergency Physicians.