A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Morris is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Morris, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Scot Morris MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Morris practice?
- Dr. Gregory Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Morris practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.