A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Motley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Motley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Motley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Motley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Motley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Motley graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Motley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thoms Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mission Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Motley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Motley practice?
- Dr. Gregory Motley has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Motley practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Orthopedic Surgeons and Asheville Surgeons.