Learn more about Dr. Gregory Motley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Motley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Motley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Motley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Motley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Motley graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Motley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thoms Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mission Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Motley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Motley practice?
- Dr. Gregory Motley has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Motley practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Surgeons.