Emergency Physician, Sports Medicine Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile
Park Ridge Medical Assoc
21 Turtle Creek Dr
Asheville, NC 28803
828-274-4555
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Surgeon Who Genuinely Cares!!!!!  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

I was experiencing tremendous pain and loss of range of motion in my right shoulder. On a Wednesday, I seen Dr. Motley's PA for the initial visit and an MRI was scheduled. Surprisingly, his staff was able to get the MRI scheduled the very next day, Thursday. I met Dr. Motley for the first time on Friday to discuss the MRI results. On Monday, Dr. Motley operated and my shoulder was corrected. Many doctor offices couldn't even see me for 2 weeks. Dr. Motley had me in the operating room in 5 days after my first office visit. Not only is he an outstanding surgeon, but a great person as well. While in recovery, he took time to explain to my wife and mother the details of the surgery and led them in prayer for a complete healing and recovery of my shoulder. Dr. Motley doesn't just do his job, he cares, and I wouldn't see any other doctor. Thanks Dr. Motley and may God bless you and your family.

|  Great sports medicine doctor  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

Dr M saw my son who had a sports injury he really cares about his patinet and had such a great bedside manner! He donates so much of his time at the schools and taking care of TC Robertson great practice would not take my kids anywhere else

|  Surgeon operates with his heart!  |  show details
by Dana Russell on Jul 27th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Motley by a pt. who said, "He always spent extra time with me." I had my shoulder surgery done by Dr. M. I was impressed not only by the quality of his skill, but by his warmth. He made me feel that he truly saw ME, as well as my injury. His staff is very professional and attentive. If I have to wait a few minutes more, I know he's giving another pt. the same care. The hospital experience under his supervision was top notch. This is a good man and an unusual surgeon.

|  Poorest Service My Family Has Ever Received From a Doctor  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2010

I can well see why he only has one rating. Anyone would be crazy to give him any kind of a good rating. He acted like he was in another world when I saw him at the hospital the one and only time I saw him. He hid the rest of the time. My family would never tell anyone about our experience with this so called Dr. and I hope that we never have to see him again.He has the "WORST" bedside manner I have ever witnessed in my life and I am far along in years. He never followed up on the patient and has yet to do so well enough in my opinion to even be called a Dr. He is more like a CNA......