A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Moyer, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Moyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Moyer practice?
Dr. Gregory Moyer practices Pediatrics near Oconomowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Delafield, WI.
See Oconomowoc Pediatricians.