A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Moyer, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Moyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Moyer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Moyer practice?
- Dr. Gregory Moyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Moyer practices Pediatrics near Oconomowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Delafield, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Oconomowoc Pediatricians.