A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Mukalian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Mukalian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukalian graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Mukalian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Mukalian DO is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Mukalian practice?
- Dr. Gregory Mukalian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Mukalian practices Surgery near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Mount Holly Surgeons.