Learn more about Dr. Gregory Mukalian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Mukalian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mukalian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mukalian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukalian graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Mukalian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Mukalian DO is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Mukalian practice?
- Dr. Gregory Mukalian has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Mukalian practices Surgery near Willingboro, NJ.
See Willingboro Surgeons.