Dr. Gregory Mula Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Mula?

September 23rd, 2015

DR.? REALLY?

Never,Ever,Ever AGAIN!!!! NEED I SAY MORE? !!! He has NO compassion for the horrible pain you may be in !!!!

May 4th, 2015

surgery doctor

Great doctor did two surgery on me i heal fast recovery went well very very good doctor.

February 20th, 2014

New Patient

I have been looking for a good GI doctor for some time and a friend recommended Dr. Mula. To be honest I was a bit skeptical after reading the reviews, but trusting my friend, I went to the appointment. The front desk was very helpful with all the paperwork. The waiting room was spacious and well appointed, plus really nice, comfortable chairs. Dr. Mula was such a peasant surprise to me! He was immediately very personable and made me feel at ease right off the bat. He listened to my laborious list of complaints; explained the probabilities of what was ailing me in a way that I fully understood what he was talking about. No one had been this thorough with me in the past 20 or 30 years. I kept waiting for something to go wrong with the appointment, as I can be really critical about poor care, but as I said, I kept being surprised by how much information he was giving me, about a condition that plagues my everyday life. After examining me, he recommended 2 procedures and explained them to me in detail. He was also very knowledgeable about gluten issues, and said he was going to take a biopsy while he was doing the upper GI. This could potentially clear up the mystery I've had for a long time about my sensitivity to gluten. This made me so happy! Not ONE of all the doctors, dieticians, nurse practitioners, or physician assistants that I have seen in 3 different states have had any knowledge of this condition, and here was Dr. Mula, a veritable expert in the field. Right here in Hammond. I left there after scheduling the procedures with a very patient scheduler, feeling like I'd just won the lottery! To feel like I can trust a doctor with my specific healthcare needs after decades of unsatisfactory appointments, means everything to me. My faith in the medical profession has been restored by my visit with Dr. Mula. I just can't say enough good things about him and the potential I now have to restore my health and wellbeing again.

February 8th, 2014

Went to see Dr. Mula for severe GI symptoms with a history of colon cancer in my family. He acted quickly to do colonoscopy and EGD. Following those procedures he and his staff will not respond to questions nor seem to care to follow up and figure out what is going on. Would not recommend him.

September 14th, 2012

Dr. Mula is Awesome!

I can't believe the comments on here, I have known Dr. Mula for 9 years, and his staff and Dr. Mula treat you like gold. I get in and out, unless there is and emergency, he treats me with respect, i would trust Dr. Mula with my life....

April 3rd, 2012

meneses

horrible I wasn't allowed tosee the doctor i owed an amount of 50.00 from 2010 that i did not remember i could not pay at that time and they did not even try to work it out. I was not prepared for this or i would have taken care of this. My grief is they care about the money not a living person and all the reviews are true espically the resceptionist vicky mc Nab rude very rude so if you want a bad expierence and you are not feeling bad enough go see these doctors....

October 19th, 2011

Appointment

This entire group makes appointments only at their convenience. They will only schedule appointments at the time convenient for them. You can not choose the date of your appointment time and you have to take the earliest in the day that they have available. The receptionists are very rude.

October 31st, 2008

Very Poor Service

Very Poor service hard to make appointments,all very rude ,rush you in and out like a redi med,quick to get your money,but no service I like my Dr. to be my friend he is not all about the money.SORRY

July 23rd, 2017