A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Mumm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Mumm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Mumm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mumm graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Mumm has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mumm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan