A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Mumm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Mumm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Mumm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mumm graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Mumm has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Flandreau Medical Center/Avera Health
- Landmann-Jungman Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Eric Mumm MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Mumm practice?
- Dr. Gregory Mumm has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Mumm practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Rheumatologists.