A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Mumm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Mumm is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mumm
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mumm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Mumm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mumm graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Mumm has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Eric Mumm MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Mumm practice?
- Dr. Gregory Mumm has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Mumm practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Rheumatologists.