A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Mumm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Mumm is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mumm
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Mumm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Mumm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mumm graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Mumm has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Eric Mumm MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Mumm practice?
- Dr. Gregory Mumm has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Mumm practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Rheumatologists.