A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Munson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Munson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Munson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Munson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Munson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory O Munson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory O. Munson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Munson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Munson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Orthopedic Surgeons.