Dr. Gregory Myers MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Eufaula, AL

August 4th, 2013
BEST DOCTOR FOR YOUR KIDS!!
From the horrible experience I had with my son's Columbus doctor... It is such a relief that Dr. Myers takes such good care of not only my young daughter (that he has seen and taken excellent care of since her complicated birth) but my eldest son as well. Dr. Myers talks with him, treats him like he matters even though he hasn't been his pediatrician since birth but his mannerisms show how much he cares about each of the children he sees. He saw my daughter every week after she was born just checking on her, he realized she was having tummy troubles and sent her quickly to a tummy specialist. He truly is a wonderful doctor, he doesn't waste anytime. His staff is friendly and get to kno the children. I am very pleased to have Dr. Myers as my children's doctor!!

February 8th, 2010
Dr. Myers is the BEST PEDIATRICIAN!
I always usually can find something wrong in a peditrician as my father is a physician as well, but there is nothing negative to be said. He is a great doctor and I would trust him with my kids life.

January 26th, 2010
Dr. Myers is the best
Dr Myers is a wonderful pediatrician. My children love him! He is not just a doctor, but a parent that truly understands what it's like to have a sick child. I couldn't be happier with him or the nurses! However, the office staff is horrible! I can never get my phone calls answered, and if by chance I get through all the appointments are taken..EVEN at 8:15 and the office opens at 8! I will be switching pediatricians very soon. We will greatly miss Dr. Myers! I wish he would open his own practice. We would certainly follow!