A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sharp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sharp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lipid Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory N Sharp MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory N. Sharp practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sharp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Sharp practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.