A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Singleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Singleton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Singleton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singleton graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singleton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Surgical Institute Of Reading
- Staten Island Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Singleton MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Singleton practice?
- Dr. Gregory Singleton has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Singleton practices Anesthesiology near Coopersburg, PA.
See Coopersburg Anesthesiologists.