A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Nadolski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadolski graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Nadolski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Jon Nadolski MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Nadolski practice?
- Dr. Gregory Nadolski has 10 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Nadolski practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Berwyn, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.