A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Natello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Natello, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Natello
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Natello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Natello, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory W Natello DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Natello practice?
- Dr. Gregory Natello has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Natello practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Decatur, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Hartselle, AL and Troy, AL.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Cardiologists.