A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Naugher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naugher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naugher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Naugher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naugher graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Naugher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Moberly Regional Medical Center
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Ray Naugher MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Naugher practice?
- Dr. Gregory Naugher has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Naugher practices Diagnostic Radiology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Radiologists.