A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Naugher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naugher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naugher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Naugher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naugher graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Naugher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Moberly Regional Medical Center
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Ray Naugher MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Naugher practice?
- Dr. Gregory Naugher has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Naugher practices Diagnostic Radiology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Radiologists.