A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Neal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Neal, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Diabetic Foot
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Neal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory E Neal MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Neal practice?
- Dr. Gregory Neal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Neal practices Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: White House, TN and Hermitage, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.