A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Nee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Nee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Nee, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nee graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Eastern Plumas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Tsi-Hsiang Nee MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Nee practice?
- Dr. Gregory Nee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Nee practices Emergency Medicine near Culver City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Daly City, CA.
See Culver City Emergency Physicians.