Learn more about Dr. Gregory Nelligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Nelligan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelligan
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Nelligan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Nelligan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelligan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Nelligan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Keith Nelligan MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Nelligan practice?
- Dr. Gregory Nelligan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Nelligan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Internists and Rockford Gastroenterologists.