A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Nelson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Nelson practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Internists.