A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Nelson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Nelson practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Internists.