Dr. Gregory Newman DO Patient Reviews

February 18th, 2016
Incredible

August 30th, 2013
Patient
I have seen Dr. Newman since 2009. His office isn't dependable at all. They don't inform you of test results, or changes in medication. They just deny the medication refills and let the pharmacy handle the problem. They don't believe in courtesy phone calls to inform you of changes in your medical care. They act like they don't care, they herd you through like cattle and get their money and forget about you. I have seen better doctor offices in Reynosa, Mexico than here in Groesbeck, TX. Don't expect any special treatment in their office at all or their after hours service.

September 28th, 2012
He cares about me
I started seeing Dr. Newman, almost as soon he started his practice in Groesbeck, TX. He is proficient and careful in his caring of me. I am a diabetic with other aches and pains. But I love the way he cares for all of his patients.

June 23rd, 2011
Dr. Newman has been very accurate in finding solutions for my medical problems. He works with me to be sure I am comfortable with his choices and is open to discussing my concerns with me. I have no problems getting an appointment when I am ill, and his nurse is very caring. He is proactive for preventative measures, not just to run tests, but to be sure I can maintain an active lifestyle.

February 7th, 2015