Dr. Gregory Nguyenduc MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

December 3rd, 2015
WORST doc ever
Do not go see this Doctor!!, I went to him 4 years ago & suffered immensely... I went thru months & months of misdiagnosis, his sooo very rude, he be-littled my symptoms, made light of them & had no compassion whatsoever, while in his care, I became so ill & I was down to 89 lbs from 104 & begged for his help, still he continually made light of the weight loss. He was arrogant & repeatedly interrupted me when I tried to speak. When he felt he was done with the visit .... HE WAS DONE & dismissed me like trash. Recently I've had the same issues & was referred to this same place, I asked the staff if I could switch to a different doctor within this office, they refused and said I must see Dr. Nguyenduc since I was considered one of his patients already. Reluctantly I said I would call back & schedule an appointment, but when I did this, they said he (the doctor) did not want to see me, nor would they allow me to see any other doctor there. All because I stated that I'd prefer to see another doctor. I have since found a MUCH better doctor, and only wish I hadn't wasted so much time with Dr. Ngyun dic.

July 13th, 2015
Horrible staff, I'd never refer anyone here.
I was told by Dr. Nguyenduc's staff that my insurance would cover the cost of the procedure and if it didn't, they would call me. They never called me, the procedure wasn't fully covered and I ended up with a huge bill that I can't pay. When I called to try to make arrangements to get the outstanding balance paid, I spoke with a woman named Hettey who was the most rude and unprofessional person I've ever spoken with. Her supervisor, Monique, wasn't much better. Overall, just a very bad experience with this office and the staff lacks any kind of professional manners.

March 2nd, 2015
Dr.Nguyenduc & all staff were wonderful.

February 26th, 2014
Please do yourself a favor and go somewhere else!
Absolutely, positively horrible, terrible experience! 100% agree with the other review about how horrible his bedside manner is! Almost did not even go through testing because my appointment with him was so bad, but was so desperate for an answer I did... I wish I would have just left and went to another doctor... Cut me off as I tried to explain things, down played things I was saying as they were not true, and three weeks later, worse off then I was before I met this man and went to him.. My husband is very laid back and thought he was a total attogant jerk when he came to speak to him after testing... Do not recommend him, would not take my dog to him! Seriously....

January 24th, 2014
I have seen numerous doctors in my life dealing with my condition, and have also worked with many dr's, but have never met a doctor like this that had no compassion for what I have went through. Horrible bedside manner, Horrible. He was more concerned about saying what he needed to say and move on to the next patient. This man needs to go through a life changing event, maybe then he will understand. I would not, and will not recommend and refer anyone to this doctor as well as this practice. Horrible

January 26th, 2012
Fabulous
Dr. Nguyenduc has been great treating me for my colitus and crohn's. He is very supportive and understanding, and very thorough!!!

January 26th, 2011
Excellent...highly recommend him
I went to Dr Nguyenduc for stomach issues which he diagnosed on the first visit. His office scheduled a quick and timely scope procedure to confirm his findings and put me at ease. Very pleasant and professional!