A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Nikolaidis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Nikolaidis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Nikolaidis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikolaidis graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Nikolaidis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Nikolaidis MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Nikolaidis practice?
- Dr. Gregory Nikolaidis has 8 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Nikolaidis practices Dermatology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX and Marble Falls, TX.
See Austin Dermatologists.