A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Norling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Norling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norling
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Norling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Norling, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norling graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Norling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Norling MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Norling practice?
- Dr. Gregory Norling has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Norling practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Surgeons.