A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Norling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Norling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norling
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Norling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Norling, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norling graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Norling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Norling MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Norling practice?
- Dr. Gregory Norling has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Norling practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Orthopedic Surgeons.