A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Novotny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Novotny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Novotny, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 48 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Novotny graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Novotny has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Raymond Novotny DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Novotny practice?
- Dr. Gregory Novotny has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Novotny practices Internal Medicine near Pleasantville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor City, NJ and Ventnor City, NJ.
See Pleasantville Internists.