Dr. Gregory Nowinski MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Royal Oak, MI

4.7

January 26th, 2017
A slip on ice injury to my shoulder :(.
I feel so very blessed to have had Dr. Nowinski as my surgeon. After the surgery I experienced hardly any pain and in a couple of days I was able to move my arm some distances. But, I cooperated with the instructions he gave me. Now, I'm in physical therapy and am working of my range of motion in different directions. I truly believe that Dr. Nowinski's skill, talents, and experiences have aided me in possibly a total recovery. God bless you Dr. Nowinski.

October 10th, 2016
Remarkable results, wonderful doctor
Dr. N. was comforting in an emergency situation. He has a mannerism that is confident but kind. I would recommend him to everyone. I had a severe fall, resulting with a crushed hand that required a plate and seven pins. I have full use of my hand, the weather bothers me but I thank GOD for Dr. Nowinski as I have use of my hand.

August 30th, 2016
very knowledgeable and known to be outstanding surgeon
He is to the point and gives an accurate diagnosis. He will answer questions but you must be organized in your questions. He is known in the industry for his outstanding surgical ability!

May 9th, 2015
best trauma doctor in Southeast michigan
If you have a complicated ortho injury he is your best choice. Dr. Nowinski helped repair my husband after two ortho injuries ankle and shoulder Feb 2015. He speaks to you with excellent beside manner so you understand the plan of care. He has a large office staff and is very busy but doesn't make you wait. I appreciate all his skill and would refer anyone to him. Excellent physician!

July 6th, 2014
Other hospital 2 xrays can!t fix sent me to trama beamont Nowinski
Doc fixed all broken bones and 1tendon below knee very atentive of ininfection bones all heeled

June 10th, 2013
QC at Tenaris
I first saw Dr Nowinski in 1994 for a blown ACL His Amazing surgical and follow up care permitted me to continue my Marathon running for many years I would recommend him highly !

May 30th, 2013
Arm & a leg
I have been into Dr. Nowinskis office twice. He worked on my arm when I broke it and he also worked on my leg. While these are two more surgeries than I would have wanted he made it as pleasurable of an experience as it could have been. He made sure I was feeling well and even took the time in office to listen to me and reassure me that everything would be ok, as it would be. I would recommend anyone to him because he and his staff are the best. Who knows, Im only 25, if I need anything done he's the surgeon I would want working on me.

November 24th, 2012
top notch
Worth the wait. I dont think i would have a functioning arm without his expertise.

July 2nd, 2012
I had broken my left clavicle 20 years ago and it healed rather "lumpily." Another flip over the handlebars in the summer of 2010 and the only surgical choice was installing metal plates to support it. I had the choice of waiting slightly longer for another surgeon who performed surgery on the Red Wings or Dr. Nowinski. The Red Wing guy placed his full confidence in Dr. Nowinski for my situation. Dr. Nowinski did an outstanding job.

April 27th, 2012
Very well informed and professional
Great Dr., had 2 surgeries with complex bone reconstruction. Dr. nowinski is very knowledgabee and tells you "how it is"' which I really appreciate.

January 13th, 2012
the best

December 9th, 2011
Top notch
Very efficient and informative. He very quickly explained what had to be done, why, what too expect and the timing. I was misdiagnosed in emergency and went in expecting no surgery. He broke it to me straight. Same experience in getting the hardware back out. You are in great hands with Dr Nowinski. His quality poses a bit of a problem with getting through to a nurse quickly. He is too popular:) They do return calls though.