A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Nuttall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Nuttall, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Nuttall graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nuttall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Nuttall MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Nuttall practice?
- Dr. Gregory Nuttall has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Nuttall practices Anesthesiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists.