Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Odonnell
Dr. Gregory Odonnell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Overland Park, KS, with other offices in Kansas City, MO and Lenexa, KS (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Odonnell is affiliated with Research Medical Center and Shawnee Mission Medical Center. Dr. Odonnell has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Odonnell has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Gregory Odonnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.
Dr. Dawn Peterson
Overland Park, KS 0 mi18
Dr. Austin Welsh
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Overland Park, KS 0 mi24
Dr. Jason Bessey
Overland Park, KS 0 mi8