Dr. Gregory O'Neil Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Verbally abusive, horrible experience

Posted on October 20th, 2012

Dr. O'Neil was condescending and verbally abusive to me when he administered my epidural after 14 hours of labor. He made me cry & then got upset with me for crying. He told me that he would leave and I would receive no epidural if I couldn't stay still for the procedure (I involuntarily cliched very slightly when he first began the procedure). He acted like I was an idiot when I asked him a very reasonable question. I also had problems with pain control with my epidural, although I cannot say if that was due to some mistake of his or was just my bad luck. I was in labor for 28 hours with several complications and a lot of pain, but Dr. O'neil was the worst part of it. Two nurses told me in not so many words that they know this is how Dr. O'Neil is.

Verbally abusive, horrible experience