A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ochsner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ochsner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ochsner, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochsner graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Ochsner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Ochsner MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Ochsner practice?
- Dr. Gregory Ochsner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Ochsner practices Radiation Oncology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and State College, PA.
See Exton Radiologists.