Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Ochuba
Dr. Gregory Ochuba, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ochuba is affiliated with University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Alegent Immanuel Medical Center and St Joseph Hospital/Creighton Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Ochuba has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregory Ochuba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Michael Petzar
Hematology, Pathology, Internal Medicine
Omaha, NE 0.79 mi30
Dr. Nazih Kadri
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Omaha, NE 0.93 mi33
Dr. William Biddle
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Omaha, NE 0.93 mi32