Learn more about Dr. Gregory Oetting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Oetting is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oetting
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oetting Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Oetting, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oetting graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oetting has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Martin Oetting MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Oetting practice?
- Dr. Gregory Oetting has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Oetting practices Neurological Surgery near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Neurological Surgeons.