Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Ogrinc
Dr. Gregory Ogrinc, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White River Junction, VT, with other offices in New London, NH and Newport, NH. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ogrinc is affiliated with White River Junction VA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Ogrinc has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregory Ogrinc is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White River Junction, VT.
Dr. Marybeth Durkin
White River Junction, VT 0 mi20
Dr. Joseph O'Donnell
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
White River Junction, VT 0 mi16
Dr. Christopher Nice
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
White River Junction, VT 0 mi32