Learn more about Dr. Gregory Oldford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Oldford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oldford
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Oldford Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Oldford, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oldford graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Oldford has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Oldford MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Oldford practice?
- Dr. Gregory Oldford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Oldford practices Urology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI.
See West Bloomfield Urologists.