A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Oldford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Oldford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Oldford, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Pelvic Pain
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oldford graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Oldford has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oldford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory Oldford practice?
Dr. Gregory Oldford practices Urology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Troy Urologists.