A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Oldford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Oldford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oldford
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oldford Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Oldford, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oldford graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Oldford has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Oldford MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Oldford practice?
- Dr. Gregory Oldford has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Oldford practices Urology near Howell, MI.
See Howell Urologists.